Getting Started with DRD Services:
Step 1: Complete SRJC application online at www.santarosa.edu/apply, if not currently enrolled.
Step 2: Complete and return to DRD:
- Request for Services
- Solicitud de Servicios de Discapacidad (Request for Disability Services - Spanish Translation)
- Student Questionnaire
- Authorization for Release of Information
- Medical verification form and/or
- Educational verification documents such as IEP
There are 4 methods to return the intake forms:
- Scan and attach your documentation and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Mail your documentation to our offices in Santa Rosa or Petaluma; or
- Hand deliver your documentation to our offices in Santa Rosa or Petaluma.
- Fax your documentation to 707-524-1768
Step 3: When all forms are completed and returned to DRD, our office will contact you. Eligible students will be assigned a Disability Specialist and scheduled for a one-hour intake appointment. Although it is best to meet in person, phone appointments may be scheduled.
Not sure if you’re eligible for services? Come to Drop-In for a confidential consultation:
- Students who have questions or need assistance applying for services through the Disability Resources Department (DRD) may attend a brief meeting with a DRD Specialist during Drop-in.
- If you have medical verification of your disability or an IEP, 504 Plan, or LD assessment please bring a copy with you.
- Students will be seen on a first-come, first-serve basis.